Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hi!
just wondering what to write? And from where to start? There are so many ideas, opinions, views... probably never bother to express in writting... Guess not easy to express when fingers have to do talking and typing speed is pathetic. But certainly after this initiai struggle the flow shall start.

3 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Poonam

I think you've made a good start just putting some thoughts on your blog!

Hope you have fun!

Lucy said...

Hi Poonam,
It's Liudmila. I am really glad to see you here. Let me follow your blog, I'm sure we will have fun!

poonamkapoor said...

Thanks Marion and Lucy.
Returning after 4 years to blog..
shock and numb to know about the sad news of demise of Dr. Patanjali Jaydev. The yoga institute of Santacruz is the place from where I learnt the essence of life. A huge loss to all of us...